Here are 10 key things I’ve learned so far:
2. I’ll cough into the crook of my arm from now on.
4. I’ve learned to be fearful of Donald Trump and a few other world leaders because they’re pretty much cray-cray.
6. I have increased respect and admiration for: medical staff, firefighters, teachers, childcare workers, posties and delivery peeps, food retail personnel and all the others whose service and support has been invaluable this year.
7. COVID has taught me that our future requires: decisive leadership, transparency/honesty, effective communication, solidarity and accountability. We’re seeing that now; let’s hope it continues.
9. It’s time to rethink our part in the global economy and explore self-sufficiency on a national scale. Australia is a great country. Do we really need to depend on other nations for so much?