Ferntree Gully Market is a craft and plant market promoting hand-made and home-grown products. It’s one of the oldest markets in Victoria and has been part of the local community for over 40 years.
The Market is a not-for-profit Community market run by a committee of stall holders.
- Pellegrino’s Fruit and Veg
- White Owl Crystals and Jewelry
- Pam’s Jewelry and Pearls
- Local honey and fresh flowers
- Unique ladies tops and knitwear
- Quilting fabric and hand-made children’s clothes
- Orchids, bulbs and rare plants
- Fern Acres Specialty Ferns
- Wolf’s Carnivorous Plants
- Jessca’s Homemade Jams and Chutneys
- Hot food and drink
- Japanese food
- CD’s and records, leather and belts
- Dasta and Sons Premium potting mixes, mulches and manures
- Natural Soaps
- Dog and pet beds and dog treats
- and lots, lots more
Ample parking at either end of the market and in the car park directly opposite.
New stall holders welcome.
Address: Upper Ferntree Gully Station, Cnr Railway Ave & Burwood Hwy, Upper Ferntree Gully VIC 3156
Phone: 0417 599 466
Dates: Every Saturday
Times: 9.00am to 3.00pm
Website: Ferntree Gully Market
Ferny Hill Retreat to Ferntree Gully Market: 19.3 km 25 minutes