Spring is just around the corner and this tree fern knows it. I love this time of year at Ferny Hill Retreat – the gardens simply burst into life. Unfortunately, the latest Covid19 lockdown means we have no guests to see this year’s awakening. A photo isn’t the same as a first-hand experience but it’s better than nothing!
- Fern fronds signaling Spring
- Gardening in the hills is a BIG job!
- The rewards of hosting a short term rental (beyond money)
- Guest’s private fernery & patio
- New feature wall in the bedroom
- We’re officially one of Airbnb’s best of the best
- Uplifting spring garden photos, 2020
- Lessons Learned in 2020
- Check out those smiles!
- Holiday rental with a guest-authored book!
Hi, I’m Carmel
A bit about me
- Proud owner of Ferny Hill Retreat
- Aspiring children’s author
- Art lover, nature lover
- Traveller, explorer
- Often coffee-fuelled